Teaming for client results is successful when the potential of the team is released and better results are achieved faster . The atmosphere has changed: each co-worker feels at home, dares to take responsibility and contributes to the learning organization.
“Change of behaviour takes time” we often hear. And that’s true, especially when just a few people have been trained in this new behaviour, and other not – yet.
Then the context offers resistance to the change and the employee adjusts his behaviour again. We avoid this effect by bringing together those people who also frequently work together in their daily work.
In this way they also support each other after the training to hold on to the other behaviour and they form a powerful oil slick.If that means that an employee participates in the program more than once, then he will.
After all, the first time he experienced the program with other co-workers.
Teaming for client results gives
- the individual
- the confidence that his contribution makes a difference;
- the experience how he contributes to result and good collaboration productively;
- the team
- a common language, enabling the team to focus on objectives and results;
- the organization
- results which match or preferably exceed client expectations;
- a culture in which continuous learning is applied in practice.